Friday, June 12, 2009

Come Home, Dumb Dumb

It makes me really, really sad when I see signs for lost dogs or cats. Like REALLY sad. I saw one this morning for a lost dog, and I nearly started crying. I think it might stem from my divorce when I lost my dog to my ex. Seriously, having to leave Jolie was harder than leaving the husband. Doesn't say much about the marriage, huh? Or maybe it just says a whole bunch about what an amazing dog that Jolie is.
I just hate the idea of scared pets wandering around looking for their moms and dads. I even felt like this when the bear took a wrong turn and ended up hanging around I5 in Seattle. Poor bear. Scared and alone, definitely not loving city life.
Weirdly, the other day I saw a sign for a lost turtle. The turtle's name is Dumb Dumb which probably predetermined her as a lost pet. Apparently Dumb Dumb likes playing hide and seek, and she is very, very good at it.

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment